Community involvement is an essential aspect of our comprehensive pediatric care experience at Pediatric Specialty Care. Our team of pediatric care specialists believes that every child has a right to play, socialize, and have fun! Some of our seasonal activities include magician performances, local trips to the beach, scarecrow contests, apple picking, and holiday gift giving.
- We have a calendar of events offering group and individual activities that support your child’s developmental needs, building on their strengths and interests.
- We offer early intervention playgroups which incorporate songs, books, toys, and crafts, as well as after school recreational and social groups.
- The children also enjoy “sensational” activities involving all of their senses. This can be a fun, fanciful hand massage, listening to playful or soothing music, stimulating aromatherapy, or playing in the sand or water table.
- Some of the other playful activities offered at PSC includes parachute play, ball play, musical experiences, and more.
- All children are also offered the opportunity to participate in fun, messy art projects like chocolate making!
In order to maximize your child’s enjoyment at PSC, all activities are tailored to meet your child’s needs. Some children require hand-over-hand assistance, while others are more independent; some participate passively, enjoying the company and environment of their peers. Every child is unique and special, and we believe everyone can find enjoyment in these events designed to support comprehensive pediatric care.