Benefits of Care
At Pediatric Specialty Care, we provide age-appropriate and nurturing home-like environments. Our 24/7 “Open-Door” policy encourages parents, families, and/or guardians to remain actively engaged in their child’s life.
By Partnering with Pediatric Specialty Care, Children Experience:
- Reduced exposure to dangerous infections
- Minimized ER visits and hospital re-admissions
- Customized clinical management systems providing real-time patient records
- Full collaboration of disciplines for integrated care: pharmacy, durable medical equipment and therapies (physical, occupational, speech)
- Coordination of all services, including on-site transportation
- Educational service management to facilitate optimal learning
- Care from highly skilled clinicians who understand each child’s special needs
Pediatric Specialty Care Staff
Physicians, Nurses (RNs & LPNs), Respiratory Therapists, Certified Nursing Assistants, Special Education Teachers, Social Workers, Program Specialists, Rehabilitative Therapists, Dieticians, and… FAMILY.
Pediatric Specialty Care continues as a premier provider of exceptional care for technology dependent and medically fragile children and young adults. From our extensive history and growth has developed highly skilled and experienced clinicians providing the best possible care outside of an acute care setting.
We are excited to share how Pediatric Specialty Care can make a difference in the life of your child. Please click here to learn more about our Referral Process.